الأربعاء، 10 أكتوبر 2018


                                             Contact info.:+96004402336 - ahmed7

STUDY PLAN OF BACHELOR DEGREE  OF PHARMACY TECHNICIAN UNDER CHINESE GOVERNMENT  SCHOLARSHIPS – SILK ROAD PROGRAM 2018-2019

>SELF INRODUCTION
       My name is  0 MOHAMMED QAID , a Yemeni national, 0years old. I was born in Ibb city _north to the capital of 0, Sana'a. I completed secondary  Education  in Al-Hamza high school, 0 city, Yemen, Scientific Section in 2011_2012 with cumulative grade 90.37%.
 After I had completed secondary Education, I start to study in high institute of health science in the department of pharmacy technician -Sana’a .
 During my undergraduate years, I have taken full courses in pharmacy technician_ and gradually scored excellent grades in all courses among my classmates with cumulative grade 93.79% .
I studied in level one ((first semester: such as  pharmaceutics 1 – anatomy – physiology – analytical chemistry -physical pharmacy -first aid -medical terminology – and botany )
In second semester : such as  pharmaceutics2-community health -pathology-psychology -organic chemistry -pharmacology – pharmacognosy – and computer ).
I studied in level two (first semester: such as   biochemistry – pharmaceutics3- pharmacology 2 -pharmacognosy – research methodology -and field training .
In second semester : such as   pharmaceutics4 – pharmacology3-medical equipment – medicinal chemistry1 -health statistic – toxicology -field training2 )
And I studied in level three(  first semester : such as  medicinal chemistry2- clinical pharmacy – guilty control – pharmacology 4- industrial pharmacy -pharmaceutical microbiology -field training 3.
In second semester: community pharmacy -pharmacology 5- medicinal chemistry 4- quality assurance – drug management&supply-graduation project  and field training 4))
        I realized the importance of English Language not only locally but also globally and how it becomes one of the most important language, so I decided to study many of English courses in Yali and  Exceed institutes.
       After graduation from high institute of health science -Sana’a , I have had a very strong desire to learn new things. I have joined towards the international diploma of IT skills in Novel institute ,Sana'a ,Yemen.

WHY CHINA?
             I choose to obtain  my bachelor degree in China for many reasons, my brother has studied in China four years in North China , Electric Power University ,Beijing, China , He describes China  within different fields, Universities Organizations, People , Education , technological  advancement  and when I research in  the internet  about scholarships I found  Tianjin University  the best  university in China with high Quality of Education ,it has   qualified staff with high reputation and International recognition. Furthermore, I dream to study in china   especially in your university. More and more reasons which make me would like to complete studying in China. 

MOTIVES, SKILLS AND INTERESTS
      My strong motive to learn and study in China is really important. I am strongly motivated to learn Chinese Language because it will improve my knowledge and study Chinese Language as part any academic degree can give an advantage in the field of medicine.  I want to improve my practical skills in pharmacology medicinal chemistry and  get much information  . In addition, I need to obtain deep  knowledge   in my major study pharmaceutics science  .                              
         When I study with Chinese classmates, my personal and intellectual skills will be improved because we all belong to different cultures and our educational backgrounds are different, therefore, I will be obliged to do my best to prove myself as a hardworking student. I can not only learn Chinese and academic knowledge, but also appreciate  customs, heritage, literature,.. etc.     
         I am able to cooperate with others especially Chinese, I can adapt to chang the environment, I am a good listener. Also I am a hard-working and open-minded. I prefer group work and willing to experience new things. I respect others’ beliefs, traditions and views and I obey instructions of higher authorities. I have good English that can help me to understand any courses taught in English  and  contact with others. I have an experience of making reports, schedules or plans, and translating the official documents. I am a good user of computer and applications, expert in collecting and analyzing data. I am physically good and healthy that I can take an extra courses related to my major study, high hopes I believe this application will receive your favorable consideration and I will be happy to provide any additional information you may need. I look forward to hearing from you.

With the best regard
name

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

معاناة المغتربين اليمنين

  #اليمن مقبره المغتربين  تغترب عشر سنوات وتتلقا جميع معاناه الغربه وفي الاخير تقرر تروح بلادك عند اهلك ولاكن يكون مصيرك ان تستقبلك بلادك با...